The GST Fundamentals Course from Foxmula is a comprehensive guide to the regulations of Goods and Services Tax. The course includes training on the practical facets of Goods and Services Tax (GST). These comprise of GST registration, returns, and in-depth recording and accounting of GST transactions
Foxmula’s GST training course assists you to understand the fundamentals of GST, vital concepts and terminologies, application and impact. During the course module, you will understand GST straightway from the very basic via theoretical aspects to practical implementation of the regulation on any particular business.
At the end of the course, students will have a thorough understanding of the GST tax regime and will be for the coming future. Upon the completion of the course, you will have a comprehensive understanding of the GST Tax system, and you will be "GST Ready" for tomorrow.
In this GST Fundamentals Course, you will learn -
- About the basic concepts of the newly introduced GST bill
- About the new compliance requirements required under the new GST regime
- Detailed understanding of the GST provisions
- The impact of GST on different sectors as well as their business models
- Practical training on the GST Registration
This GST Fundamentals Certification course is ideal for
- Undergraduates studying Commerce
- Startup founders and Business owners
- Business Management, Finance and Accounting students
- Working Professionals active in the field of Tax, Accountancy Procurement and Supply Chain
1 month Training, 6 months access, Industry-Oriented, Self-Paced.
Small & basic Objective MCQ type online exams & Foxmula Certification.
45 days Internship Completion letter post project submission on our GitLab. Projects are Industrial, Small and based on your training.